Small Cutting Boards 12”x8”x0.70” (EGCB-S1-XS)
3 in stock
Experience the Perfect Blend of Function and Style with Our Handmade Small Cutting Boards!
Bring a touch of elegance to your kitchen with our premium small cutting boards, expertly crafted from a combination of black walnut, cherry, and white maple hardwoods. Perfect for personal serving, chopping, or buttering, this edge grain cutting board features a slight chamfered edge for added style and ease of use.
At our workshop in Athol, Idaho, we handcraft our small cutting boards with the utmost care and attention to detail, using only the finest domestic and exotic hardwoods. These hardwoods not only add beauty to your kitchen but also provide a durable and long-lasting surface for all your cutting needs.
To ensure your small cutting boards stays in top condition, we pre-treat it with mineral oil and then polish it with our special “board butter” mixture, a blend of mineral oil and beeswax. This not only gives the board a glossy and hygienic surface but also makes it easy to maintain and keep clean.
Enhance your kitchen with the best – order your handmade small cutting board today and experience the perfect combination of style and function!
- Each cutting board includes a container of “board butter” used to refresh your new cutting board.
- Please note that each of the boards will have the same design, but no two boards will be identical.
- Size is roughly 12” x 8” and 3/4” thick
- This cutting board has an option to includes non-slip feet to increase stability while in use and allows air to flow underneath.
- This product is made from black walnut, cherry and white maple hardwoods.
Return / Refund Policy:
Buy worry free! If you are not happy with your product, contact us and return or exchange it if it has been unused and in its original condition. We understand that sometimes pictures are different than when you see the item firsthand. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase so don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions @ email@example.com.