Small Cutting Boards 12”x8”x0.70” (EGCB-S2-XS)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Small cutting boards! Made in USA!
Take your kitchen game to the next level with our premium small cutting boards. Made from black walnut, cherry, and white maple hardwoods, these cutting boards are designed to be both functional and stylish. With a slight chamfered edge and edge grain construction, they are perfect for personal serving, chopping, or buttering.
At our workshop in Athol, Idaho, we take great pride in handcrafting each cutting board with the finest domestic and exotic hardwoods. These hardwoods not only add beauty to your kitchen but also provide a durable and long-lasting surface for all your cutting needs.
We pre-treat each board with mineral oil and then polish it with our special “board butter” mixture, a blend of mineral oil and beeswax. This not only gives the board a glossy and hygienic surface but also makes it easy to maintain and keep clean.
Get ready to revolutionize your personal kitchen experience – order your handmade small cutting board today and start using the ultimate cutting board for all your needs!
- This product is made from black walnut, cherry and white maple hardwoods.
- Each small cutting board includes a container of “board butter” used to refresh your new cutting board.
- Please note that each of the boards will have the same design, but no two boards will be identical.
- Size is roughly 12” x 8” and 3/4” thick
- This cutting board has an option to includes non-slip feet to increase stability while in use and allows air to flow underneath.
Difference in EGCB-S2-XS vs EGCB-S2b-XS:
- EGCB-S2-XS this one has a darker black walnut stripe in the center
Return / Refund Policy:
Buy worry free! If you are not happy with your product, contact us and return or exchange it if it has been unused and in its original condition. We understand that sometimes pictures are different than when you see the item firsthand. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase so don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions @ email@example.com.