Custom Cutting Boards - Made in the USA!
We build handmade custom cutting boards right here in Athol Idaho. Each cutting board is slightly unique due to the hardwood being used. Some of the designs are below and each time we try to add a new style to the portfolio. When a new batch is created and ready they will be posted online with photo’s so be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
If you are looking for some custom gifts to give to your customers or employee feel free to reach out and we can discuss options. Cutting boards make great gifts to new home owners so Realtor’s give us a shout and let’s make something happen.
Check out our shop to see what we have in stock and pickup a nice gift for yourself or someone you care about.
- Edge grain and end grain
- Charcuterie and serving boards
- Hardwood species and layouts change.
- Sizes are approximate and slightly vary.
- Includes one 4 oz container of homemade “board butter” to condition your board.
- Some boards include rubber feet on the bottom so they are easier to pick and won’t slide around.
- Some boards have juice grooves
- Each product that is available is in the shop with detailed descriptions.
- Small boards are roughly 12″x8″x3/4″
- Medium boards are roughly 14″x11″3/4″
- Standard size roughly 18” x 12” x 1.25”
- End grain butcher blocks are roughly 24” x 14” x 2
Custom boards can be made to order please email us.
Our cuttings boards are hand made with different designs from time to time. We use a mix of domestic and exotic hardwoods.
- Hard White Maple
- Black Walnut
Build Process (Short Version)
If you are interested in making your own check out our blog where we have a longer more detailed version of the process.