The History and Versatility of Catch All Trays:
Keep Your Space Tidy and Organized with Crafted at Home’s Solid Hardwood Collection
Catchall trays, also known as valet trays, have been used for centuries as a way to organize and hold small items. In the 19th century, these trays were popular among wealthy men to keep their pocket watches, coins, and other small items in one place on their dresser or nightstand. Today, catch all trays continue to be a versatile and practical item that can be used in many different ways throughout your home.
At Crafted at Home, we are proud to offer a range of catch all trays made from solid hardwood, offering durability and style to your organization. From traditional square and rectangular designs, to unique shapes such as heart and paw print, our catch all trays are designed to meet your needs and enhance your decor.
Why Solid Hardwood is Great for Catchall Trays Solid hardwood is a durable and sustainable material that is perfect for catchall trays. It is strong, sturdy, and long-lasting. Hardwood catch all trays also offer a natural beauty and warmth that adds character and style to your decor. Hardwood is a timeless material that will never go out of style and adds a touch of sophistication to any space.
Using a catchall tray can help simplify your life and keep your space tidy and organized. Here are just a few of the many ways you can use a catchall tray in your home or office:
In the Bedroom
- Use a catchall tray on your nightstand to hold your phone, glasses, and other small items that you use before bed. This will keep your nightstand organized and free from clutter.
- Place a catch all tray on your dresser to organize your jewelry, keeping it tidy and easy to find. You won’t have to search through a tangled mess of necklaces and earrings to find what you’re looking for, and you’ll know exactly where everything is when it’s time to get dressed.
In the Bathroom
- Keep your bathroom counters clutter-free by using a catch all tray to hold your toothbrush, toothpaste, and other small items. This will keep your counters clear and easy to clean, and you won’t have to hunt around for what you need in the morning.
In the Kitchen
- A catch all tray on your kitchen counter can be used to hold your keys, wallet, and other small items as you come and go from your home. This will help keep your counters free from clutter and make it easier to find what you need when you’re in a hurry.
In the Office
- A catch all tray on your desk can be used to hold paper clips, pens, and other small office supplies, keeping your workspace tidy and organized. You won’t have to waste time searching for what you need, and you’ll be able to stay focused on your work.
Catch all trays are a simple and effective solution for keeping your space tidy and organized. Whether you’re using them in your entry way, bedroom, bathroom or kitchen.